House For Sale 10 Edward Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 10 EDWARD STREET URANGAN
10 Edward Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $537,000
This lovely home is positioned on one of the highest points in the popular suburb of Urangan, within easy walking distance to the Beach, Dayman Park, Urangan Pier, Marina and The Boat Club.
10 Edward Street Urangan features:-
* Elevated 1,012m2 allotment with plenty of space for large caravan or boat
* The home has been tastefully refurbished throughout over time
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
* The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
* Open plan dining area with split system air-conditioning
* Separate lounge/media room with split system air-conditioning
* Stylish kitchen with quality finishes, fixtures and a pantry
* Quality appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
* Separate family/rumpus/games room with study nook and split system air-conditioning
* North facing covered outdoor entertaining area
* Tandem carport
* 6 x 6 Double bay shed with power
* New sparkling in-ground pool with heater
* 5000 litre water tank
* 8kw Solar power system and Solar hot water
You will also enjoy the convenience and lifestyle that comes with having the Urangan central shopping centre, botanic gardens, iconic Urangan Pier, cafes and restaurants all nearby.
Contact our team NOW as homes like this just don’t come up very often – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE – Images are from our previous marketing campaign and the current owners have added the pool.
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian
Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.