House For Sale 10 Baunfiend Court Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 10 BAUNFIEND COURT URRAWEEN
10 Baunfiend Court Urraween, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $675,000-
You will also enjoy the convenience of being only minutes away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This home has been designed with Feng shui in mind and built around taking advantage of Hervey Bays’ year-round sub-tropical temperate climate and capturing views that are only found from a limited number of homes in the area.
10 Baunfiend CT Urraween features: –
• Elevated 719m2 allotment offering panoramic views across Hervey Bay
• Quality well, maintained brick home completed in 2004
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom features a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite, and you also have direct access to the North facing deck offering views across Hervey Bay
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity – plus a separate toilet
• The kitchen forms the heart of this lovely home and includes ample bench and stage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include an induction cooktop with a range hood and a wall oven
• An open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• A fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area that includes privacy screens and built-in
outdoor kitchen space with sink and hot and cold running water
• The laundry offers direct access out to the clothesline via its own landing
• There is also a second separate toilet off the laundry
• Vehicle accommodation includes a single garage with a remote door
• There is space at the front of this property to accommodate a caravan or boat if needed
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate what is on offer – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.