House For Sale 1 Raven Road Kawungan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 1 RAVEN ROAD KAWUNGAN
1 Raven Road Kawungan, Qld
House Buy – $345,000
This home will be ideal for retirees looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between their nomadic journeys with space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats. There is clear side access and space to add a shed if needed. Astute investors should also take note as this home is located in a popular location and local rental market has been tight with a 1 to 1.5 % vacancy rate.
1 Raven Rd Kawungan – features SUPERIOR Inclusions: –
• 742 m2 allotment with wide frontage
• Modern brick home completed in December 2019
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• The stylish kitchen includes a pantry, electric cooktop with range hood and an oven
• Open plan dining and living area
• Separate lounge or media room
• The large covered outdoor entertaining area includes a shade blind
• The main bathroom includes a shower and bath with vanity and a separate toilet
• The laundry includes plenty of storage space
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Double garage with internal access and remote panel lift door
• Side access with double gates
• Rent appraisal $360-$380pw
• Take a full 3D Virtual Tour of this home via the link NOW
There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.