House For Sale 1 Paradise Street Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 1 PARADISE STREET POINT VERNON
1 Paradise Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $465,000
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Point Vernon, offering the lifestyle that comes with being able to walk to the beautiful esplanade. In addition, you’re only a short drive to Gatakers Bay, where you can launch your boat & go fishing within minutes!
You also have the convenience of having Hervey Bay essential amenities all nearby, including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, a golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
This home would make an ideal investment property for those looking to take their first steps on the property ladder in an established area.
This well-maintained highest home was built in 1977 and is positioned on a spacious 638m2 corner allotment with clear side access and ample space to accommodate a large RV, caravan or boat.
1 Paradise St Point Vernon Features: –
• A spacious 638m3 corner allotment with a well-maintained home built in 1977
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and two have ceiling fans
• The bathroom has been refurbished and includes a shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• An open plan living and dining area with a remote ceiling fan
• A North facing veranda off the living area
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry and an electric stove
• Downstairs there is an open plan living space that can be used as a rumpus or games room
• There is also a storage room, plus an office space downstairs
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• There are both internal and external stairs
• A single garage with direct covered access into the home
Homes in this location and price point are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Photos are from the previous marketing campaign – but are still an accurate representation of the home today. Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell