House For Sale 1 Oceanblue Boulevard Pialba this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 1 OCEANBLUE BOULEVARD PIALBA
1 Oceanblue Boulevard Pialba, Qld
House Buy – $910,000
Enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to stroll to Hervey Bay’s stunning Esplanade where you can enjoy a picturesque walk or ride, or a family BBQ at the Oceanside Oasis – The Pines Park while taking in the breathtaking ocean views across Hervey Bay to K’gari (Fraser Island).
This beautiful GJ Gardner home is split across two levels with the large main bedroom including a lavish ensuite positioned on the ground floor. Located in the sought-after “Ocean Blue Estate”, on a 655 m2 corner allotment this lovely home features high ceilings throughout with a wonderful open-plan indoor/outdoor design perfectly created to enjoy Hervey Bays’ idyllic year-round subtropical temperate climate!
The large North-facing covered outdoor entertainment area is positioned ideally overlooking the sparkling inground swimming pool so you can relax whilst watching the children in the pool.
1 Ocean Blue Blvd Pialba features: –
• 655m2 corner allotment strolling distance to the esplanade
• Well-maintained two-story GJ Gardener home ( built in 2012 )
• There is also ample space to accommodate large caravans or a boat
• Vast open plan living and dining area with new (6 months old) reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Wonderfully appointed kitchen featuring beautiful stone benchtops a large island bench with loads of storage plus a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include a five-burner gas cooktop with a range hood, wall oven and dishwasher The plumbed refrigerator will also be included in the sale and features a water filter and ice-maker
• The main bedroom is located on the ground floor and includes a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with a spa bath
• There is also an office on the ground floor that could make up a fourth bedroom when required.
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Separate living area with air conditioning leading out to a balcony offering ocean glimpses
• A bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity and a separate toilet
• North-facing outdoor entertaining area includes built-in cabinetry and shade blinds
• Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with water feature
• Oversize double garage with remote panel lift door plus rear access roller door
• 3.9Kw solar power system
• The large rainwater tank includes irrigation to the established gardens
Homes in this location are always in high demand and short supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private viewing or a video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps, and images are representative only for marketing purposes.