House For Sale 1 Mungara Court Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 1 MUNGARA COURT WONDUNNA
1 Mungara Court Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $775,000
This captivating residence was completed in 2002 and delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living enviably set on a large, fully serviced 2610m2 allotment in a quiet court in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes and is located only a short drive away from Hervey Bays key amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds the esplanade and beach.
The scale and quality is immediately apparent upon entering this home, flaunting an enviable, innovative design with seamless space transitions coupled with large tinted windows and neutral colour tones. These are open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home with a coveted North/South aspect for year-round entertaining.
1 Mungara Court Wondunna features: –
• 2610m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Modern brick rendered home with tile roof completed in 2002
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom and guest’s bedroom both have split system air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity
• A separate powder room and toilet
• There is also a separate study or home office
• The kitchen includes plenty of bench and storage space
• Quality appliances include a 5-burner gas cooktop, range hood, oven and new Bosch dishwasher
• An open plan dining area leads off the kitchen and offers direct access to the outdoor area
• Separate lounge or media room with gas fireplace and direct access out to entertaining area
• Large double-insulated / covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Solar heated in-ground pool with spa bath, shade sail, BBQ hut and bar
• Large laundry with direct access to an outdoor clothesline
• Tinted windows and security screen throughout
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and internal access
• 12 x 9 metre – 2 bay shed with workshop, mezzanine storage, power & water
• 10.5 x 4.5-metre single bay shed with high entry and power and water connected
• Plenty of space to accommodate large caravan and boats
• Great selection of established fruit and citrus trees including lemon, mandarin, mango, lychee, dragon fruit, pawpaw and mini apple
• 3.6kw solar power system and rainwater tank
* Rental Appraisal $650. to 680. per week
Homes with these features are in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity to secure this one!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss out on this one…
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.