House For Sale 1 Kingston Close Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 1 KINGSTON CLOSE WONDUNNA
1 Kingston Close Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $800,000
This inner-suburban oasis is enviably located on a large 2024m2 corner allotment in the popular suburb of Wondunna, surrounded by other quality homes and only a short drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD, Esplanade and beach.
Generous yet classically refined, this home truly is a statement of style and has been meticulously maintained and tastefully refurbished over time since being built in 2002. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the grand spaces and striking details of this beautiful home, which delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
1 Kingston Close Wondunna features: –
• Large 2024m2 corner allotment in a popular location
• Custom-built home completed in 2002 and tastefully refurbished over time
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, lavish ensuite and air conditioning
• The bathroom includes an elegant freestanding bath, shower and vanity
• There is a separate powder room and toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and quality finishes and fixtures throughout
• Appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop with a range hood and a dishwasher
• Separate lounge or media room with bifold doors
• Fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area with roller blinds
• Sparkling in-ground pool with pergola and shade umbrella + separate spa bath
• laundry has been refurbished and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with internal access and remote panel lift door
• There is also a study/office area built into the rear of the garage
• Two large double bay sheds, both with power, and one also includes 3-phase power
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
• 5kw solar power system and large rainwater tank
• Beautiful established tropical gardens raised vegetable beds and a pergola with day bed
• Rental Appraisal – $630 – $670 per week
Homes in this location with these features are in high demand and low supply – so don’t miss your opportunity to secure this one!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.