House For Sale 1-3 Butcherbird Close Eli Waters this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 1-3 BUTCHERBIRD CLOSE ELI WATERS
1-3 Butcherbird Close Eli Waters, Qld
House Buy – $549,000
This well-maintained brick and tile home was completed in 1997 and has been tastefully refurbished over time. Thoughtfully positioned on a spacious 733m2 allotment allowing clear side access and space for large caravans and boats in the popular and centrally located suburb of Eli Waters – this is where you will enjoy the convenience and lifestyle that comes with having the Eli Waters shopping centre and other essential amenities all only minutes away – including, Stockland shopping centre, hospitals, medical centres, golf course, beach, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
1-3 Butcherbird Close features: –
• A spacious 733m2 allotment allowing clear side access and space for large caravans and boats
• A well-maintained brick and tile home was completed in 1997 – refurbished over time
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes – two feature external block-out shade blinds
• The spacious main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower, vanity and bath, plus a separate toilet
• An open-plan living and dining area with a ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood and an oven and dishwasher
• A covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the fernery and private backyard
• A refreshing spa bath to cool off and relax in
• The laundry is located to the rear of the garage and includes built-in linen storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage which has been partitioned in half, with one side now being used as a utility room and the other side featuring a remote rolla door
• A high-entry double carport – shade shelter
• Clear side access on both sides, which will be ideal for those needing to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• Lovely established tropical gardens and raised vegetable garden beds
• A large garden shed to house all your utensils
• A 5.7kw solar power system
Homes at this price point and location do not become available often, and they are always highly sought after – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.