Acreage/Semi-Rural For Sale 63 Condor Drive Sunshine Acres
ACREAGE/SEMI-RURAL FOR SALE 63 CONDOR DRIVE SUNSHINE ACRES
63 Condor Drive Sunshine Acres, Qld
Acreage/semi-rural Buy – under offer
This really is the ultimate bush and bay lifestyle property with the convenience of being located approximately 10 minutes easy drive out from Hervey Bays essential amenities including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, Tafe, university, golf course, beach and esplanade.
This great homestead is thoughtfully positioned on a lovely 2.17 hectares allotment – or just over 5 acres in the old scale – in the popular acreage estate of “Sunshine Acres”, offering the lifestyle and tranquillity that only acreage living can provide.
63 Condor Dr Sunshine Acres features: –
• 2.17 hectares acreage lifestyle property with power and NBN
• Well maintained brick and tile home built in 2004
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• A well-appointed kitchen with loads of bench and storage space, plus a pantry and breakfast bar
• Quality appliances include a 5-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, double wall ovens and a dishwasher
• A vast open-plan central dining and living area
• A separate lounge or media room
• A huge games/rumpus room
• A home office or study
• Large covered North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• A resort-inspired sparkling inground pool with spa and Bali hut
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• 9 x 6-metre three-bay shed with two vehicle bays and a fully lined room with air conditioning that will be ideal for an office or crafts and hobby room
• 18 x 12-metre shed with power and water connected and high 3.5-metre clearance and high entry awning
• 18 x 6-metre shed with power, side access door and a lined office with air conditioning at the rear
• A large shade shelter will be ideal for large RVs, caravans and boats
• A large dam with pump and irrigation system
• 3 x 20,000-litre rainwater tanks
• A 5Kw Solar power system and solar hot water
• Septic wastewater treatment system
• A rustic hut where you will enjoy BBQs and sitting around a fire with family and friends
This is a first-class acreage property in every sense and an outstanding lifestyle retreat that will impress any discerning acreage buyer – this is something to get excited about!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell