Acreage/Semi-Rural For Sale 49 Shore Road West Booral this property has sold
ACREAGE/SEMI-RURAL FOR SALE 49 SHORE ROAD WEST BOORAL
49 Shore Road West Booral, Qld
Acreage/semi-rural Buy – Undisclosed
This is a rare opportunity to secure an acreage lifestyle property at an entry-level price with the convenience of being only minutes away from key amenities and just about everything else that makes Hervey Bay great!
Located only minutes away from the Chemist Warehouse, Urangan Central Shopping Centre, and Hervey Bay Boat Club, Medical centres, schools, Botanic gardens, beach and iconic Urangan pier.
49 Shore Rd West Booral features:-
• 2.02 Hectares (4.98acres) fenced allotment with town water available
• Class 1A steel-framed cottage with large covered outdoor entertaining area
• 3 Bedrooms – 2 with built-in wardrobes and one has air conditioning
• The main bathroom includes a shower, vanity and toilet
• Kitchen features plenty of storage and electric stove
• Open plan dining and living area
• Fully fenced courtyard area ideal for pets
• Solar hot water and solar power system (8 panels) with inverter
• 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with power plus 4 x 4-metre awning to the side
• 9 x 6-metre three-bay shed with workspace
• Septic wastewater system
• Large dam to the rear for irrigation + rainwater tanks
• Rental Appraisal $300.00 – $320.00 per week
• Take a video tour of this property via the link now
This property will suit anyone looking for a “tree change” escape from suburbia or a great starter home to live in while you build your new dream home.
Properties like this just do not become available all that often – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.