Acreage/Semi-Rural For Sale 43 Piggford Lane Walligan this property has sold
ACREAGE/SEMI-RURAL FOR SALE 43 PIGGFORD LANE WALLIGAN
43 Piggford Lane Walligan, Qld
Acreage/semi-rural Buy – $850,000
This beautiful acreage property is located approximately 10 minutes easy drive out from Hervey Bays key amenities including hospitals, shopping centres, schools, Tafe, university, gold coarse, beach and esplanade.
Tastefully refurbished throughout – this modern homestead is tucked away on a private, picturesque 10.63-hectare parcel of land named “Wallum”. Those with horses will appreciate the “Piggford Horse Riding trail” which runs along with one of the boundaries, and you can even ride all the way through to secluded Dundowran Beach.
This property would also be ideal for those looking for a hobby farm offering the lifestyle and tranquillity that only acreage living can provide. You could also supplement your income by providing horse agistment with the property, including a horse stable with power and a tack room along with a feed shed. There is also a high entry carport which could accommodate a horse float.
43 Piggford Lane Walligan features: –
• A fully fenced 26.26-acre parcel of land named “Wallum” with electric entry gates
• Charming homestead tastefully refurbished throughout
• 4 bedrooms – three with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• All bedrooms offer direct access to the veranda
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, walk-thru wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a large shower, vanity + separate toilet
• Stylish kitchen with marble benchtops and large pantry
• High-quality appliances include ILVE freestanding commercial grade oven with 6 burner gas cooktop and pyrolytic oven, range hood, and dual dish draws
• Vast open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• The large veranda wraps around the entire home so you can entertain all -year round no matter what the weather
• Mud room and large laundry
• 3 -bay covered machinery port with storage bay
• 9 x 9-metre double bay shed with 2.7-metre high entry and power connected
• 3 x 5000-gallon water tanks
• Large fenced paddocks, cattle crush and chicken pen
• High-speed NBN connected and 8kw solar power system
• 2 x dams with firefighting pump and irrigation
This is a first-class acreage property in every sense; an exceptional horse property, and an outstanding lifestyle retreat that will impress all how come to visit – this is something to get excited about!
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.