Acreage/Semi-Rural For Sale 372 Honeyeater Drive Walligan this property has sold
ACREAGE/SEMI-RURAL FOR SALE 372 HONEYEATER DRIVE WALLIGAN
372 Honeyeater Drive Walligan, Qld
Acreage/semi-rural Buy – $1,320,000
This really is the ultimate “bush and bay” lifestyle property with the convenience of being located approximately 10 minutes easy drive to Hervey Bays essential amenities, including shopping centres, schools, university, TAFE, Hospitals, golf course, esplanade and beach.
This stunning architecturally designed and custom-built home is thoughtfully positioned on a picturesque 2-hectare or 5-acre allotment in the popular acreage estate of “Springvale Downs”, offering the lifestyle and tranquillity that only acreage living can provide.
372 Honeyeater Dr Walligan features: –
• A mostly cleared 2 Hectare or 5 Acre allotment at “Springvale Downs”
• A captivating custom-built residence completed in 2022
• Lovely “Australian Gum” wood flooring and stylish plantation shutters add to this contemporary haven
• Ducted reverse cycle iZone air conditioning throughout
• NBN and high-speed Starlink internet available
• Ideal property for a hobby farm and those with horses
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a large walk-through wardrobe with custom cabinetry and a lavish ensuite with a sumptuous freestanding bath, rainfall shower, dual vanities and a toilet
• The bathroom includes a freestanding bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• A dedicated office with custom built-in cabinetry
• A large multi-purpose room off the main living area with a barn door and direct access out to the deck. This room will suit a range of uses and could make up a fourth bedroom if needed
• A stunning kitchen featuring a large island bench showcasing the beautiful stone benchtops plus a walk-in butler’s pantry with custom cabinetry and a sink
• Appliances include a vented induction hot plate, dual wall ovens and a dishwasher
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the lovely rural backdrop
• The laundry includes loads of storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• An 18 x 12 Colorbond shed, which includes a fully lined self-contained unit with a kitchenette, two multi-purpose utility rooms, two bathrooms, an open-plan living area and a laundry
• This shed has three high-entry roller door bays and mezzanine storage, plus a high-entry 10 x 6-metre carport to the front
• A 9 x 6-metre double bay with power connected and a high entry carport to the side
• A 6.6kw Solar System and there is three-phase power connected to the home
• 75,000 litres of combined rainwater storage
• A custom self-sufficient chicken coop
• An enclosed animal shelter
• A dam with an irrigation pump and watering points for the established gardens and a selection of established fruit trees, including lemons, mulberries, dragon fruit and bananas
This is an acreage property to get excited about, and they rarely become available with these features – so contact our team NOW to arrange your private viewing!
You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.