Truly one of a kind!You will need to act quickly to secure this one as properties like this just do not come on the market very often!
This home is positioned perfectly on an elevated 1208 m2 allotment and offers sea views across the esplanade just up the street from the popular Café Vernon.
The highly liveable property has been tastefully refurbished throughout and boasts so many options while maintaining the charming original home features. Downstairs there is a large bedroom which is serviced by one of two bathrooms with a laundry and wet bar that could be used for self-contained living and will be ideal for those having family staying with them or those unexpected guests that are sure to arrive once they find out you’re now living in beautiful Hervey Bay. There is also a large separate living or games room that could be converted into more bedrooms if needed. The front veranda also makes a great area to entertain and again offers water views towards the esplanade.
Upstairs there are two more spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans. The main bedroom also includes air conditioning and plantation shutters while offering sea views towards the esplanade. The main bathroom upstairs has been refurbished and features floor to ceiling tiles and quality fittings.
The kitchen truly does form the heart of this home and includes a large free standing oven with 5 burner gas cook top, range hood , dishwasher , innovative wall pantry and a large bench with breakfast bar and loads of storage. The open plan dining and living area features beautiful bamboo flooring and offers a seamless connection to the front balcony where you can sit back and take in the fantastic Easterly aspect and enjoy watching the sun rise over Fraser Island and an afternoon drink with the fading light looking out across Hervey Bay and the esplanade. Access to a rear deck/veranda where you can take in the last light of the day and watch beautiful sun sets to the West.
93 Long Street Point Vernon features :-
• Elevated 1208m2 allotment
• Refurbished two story home ( built in 1981 )
• 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two bathrooms – one on each level
• Two separate living areas
• Stylish kitchen with quality appliances
• Open plan dining area with bamboo flooring
• Large front veranda / outdoor entertaining area
• Balconies to front and rear offering sea views east & west
• Large double bay shed with workshop & high entry at front
• 6 x 6 metre double bay shed at the rear
• Side access with roll out awning
• Fernery and lovely established gardens throughout
The owners have already committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale . Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one !
* NOTE:Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Offers from $550,000-
- Street Address: 93 Long Street
- Town: Point Vernon
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1208 m2