Authentic Queenslander minutes from the Hervey Bay CBD !Finding this gorgeous, authentic high-set Queenslander nested on a large, elevated 1972m2 allotment only minutes away from the thriving heart of Hervey Bay is a sheer unexpected delight!
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the essential amenities, including - Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade, café, restaurants and the beach.
This high-set Queenslander has been well maintained and features an expansive deck that wraps around the front of the home under the main roof – this is where you can enjoy your morning cuppa with the first light of each day and a cool beverage of an afternoon while watching the world go by.
87 Madsen Rd Urraween features: -
• Elevated and fully fenced 1972m2 allotment
• Custom-built authentic Queenslander (built-in 1998)
• High ceilings and beautiful spotted gum floors
• Five spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom features beautiful spotted gum floors, a ceiling fan, a built-in wardrobe and an authentic ensuite in keeping with the home
• The bathroom includes a bath and shower – plus a separate toilet and powder room
• A vast open-plan living and dining area with beautiful spotted gum floors
• A wood fireplace and reverse cycle, ceiling cassette air conditioning
• Hard-wired speakers for surround sound systems
• The kitchen features ample bench and storage space, plus a walk-in pantry
• Appliances include a four-burner gas cooktop with ceiling exhaust fan, electric oven and a dishwasher
• The laundry includes a large linen cupboard and access to the clothesline via the rear stairs
• A ducted vacuum maid system
• A fantastic outdoor entertaining area and pool house, which includes an outdoor kitchenette with sink and built-in BBQ – plus a shower and toilet with hot and cold running water
• A resort-inspired inground pool with spa and water feature, surrounded by tropical gardens
• Two vehicle spaces with high entry and remote entry gates under the home
• The area under this home has all been concreted and provides loads of storage space and would also make an ideal workshop area
• The circular driveway to the entry allows ample turning area, and there is plenty of room to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats – you could even add a shed if desired as well
• This idyllic lifestyle property also features landscaped, low-maintenance, established tropical gardens with irrigation
Homes in this location offering these features are are always in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Offers In The High $900,000's
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Carspaces: 2
- Street Address: 87 Madsen Road
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1972 m2