Investor / First Home Buyer Alert!This beachside home is positioned within an easy stroll to the Esplanade and beautiful Scarness beach, where you’ll find a selection of cafes, restaurants and parks to enjoy.
As you enter through the front door you are greeted by stunning polished timber floors, which flow seamlessly through the open plan living areas. The home features a renovated kitchen, two large bedrooms, sleep out, study nook and an elevated deck, which is accessible via sliding doors off the living area; the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy a morning coffee.
This home is in a highly sought-after location and is ideal for the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio with the knowledge that location is always key. First home buyers seeking to enter the property market should also consider this charming home, whilst retirees will appreciate the low maintenance grounds, as well as being an ideal 'home base' between nomadic travels.
8 Scarborough St, Scarness features:
• Beachside 466m2 low maintenance allotment
• Charming lowset Queenslander with hardwood floors
• Two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Additional sleep out & study nook
• Air conditioning in main bedroom & living area
• Open plan lounge, living and dining rooms
• Refurbished kitchen with pantry & dishwasher
• The bathroom includes bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• North facing outdoor entertaining deck
• Single carport & fully fenced yard
• Rental appraisal $345. - $355. p/w
The owners have reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your inspection, as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
- Street Address: 8 Scarborough Street
- Town: Scarness
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 466 m2