High on the hill with space for everyone & everything!You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with owning this home is only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
Showcasing a light and spacious single level design, this home has been designed to create an exceptional living retreat positioned on an elevated large 1062m2 elevated allotment offering surprising sea views across Hervey Bay.
74 Johnston Blvd Urraween features: -
• Elevated 1062m2 allotment offering sea views
• Brick & tile home built in 2002
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, air conditioning and views
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with air conditioning
• Separate lounge/media room with hardwood flooring
• Timeless timber kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, electric hot plate, rangehood & wall oven
• Fully enclosed alfresco outdoor entraining area with built-in kitchen
• Front veranda offering sea views
• Oversize double garage with remote door and internal access
• Clear side access with electric security gates
• 9 x 9 metre 3 bay shed with 2.7-metre-high entry, remote door, mezzanine storage, workbenches, power and shower and toilet
• 2nd outdoor entertaining deck to the rear of the shed
• Rainwater tank bore with pump and irrigation watering system
* Rental Appraisal $420.00 - $430.00 per week
The sellers have committed to selling are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
- Street Address: 74 Johnston Boulevard
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1062 m2