Contract Signed / Under ContractThe owners have given us clear instructions - this property must be SOLD urgently !
Set on a private 2758m2 allotment backing onto a bush reserve and walking distance to beautiful Dundowran Beach.
There’s a logical flow between spacious living areas with the centrally located kitchen making the perfect gathering point for nights of entertaining or simply enjoying a quite night with the family. Overlooking the dining area and family room, it maintains the style of the home without sacrificing convenience and function. The huge lounge & family room features high ceilings and loads of windows capturing the lovely bush backdrop.
There are three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a study or 4th bedroom. The main bedroom includes an ensuite & walk-in wardrobe and air-conditioning. The second bedroom also leads off the main two-way bathroom with toilet.
7 Hamilton Dr Craignish includes:-
• Elevated & private 2758m2 allotment
• Quality PJ Burns home built in 2007
• 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom include ensuite ,walk-in wardrobe & air-conditioning
• 4th bedroom/study
• Two way bathroom with toilet off 2nd bedroom
• Modern Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Open plan dining area with air conditioning & heater
• Huge lounge/media room with air conditioning & heater
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with wood fire heater
• 9 x 9 Tripe bay shed with power , shower & toilet
• Shade sail car port to accommodate 3 vehicles at front of shed
• 2 KW solar power + solar hot water system
• Fire pit and sitting area
• Fully fenced with space for large caravans & boats
• Approx. 10-15 minutes’ drive to the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD
The owners have already committed to another home and are calling for an immediate sale – so here your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
- Street Address: 7 Hamilton Drive
- Town: Craignish
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2758 m2