Seaside Living at its best!Finding this lovely home just set back from the esplanade in Urangan with surprising views across the Great Sandy Straits towards World Heritage Listed Fraser Island is a sheer unexpected delight.
This craftsman-built home was completed in 2003 and you will immediately notice the array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that really create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan - there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home with an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
684B Esplanade Urangan features: -
• 765m2 private allotment setback from the Esplanade
• Craftsman built two-story home built in 2003
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom is located on the ground floor and includes an ensuite
• The main bathroom is upstairs and includes a bath, shower and vanity
• There are two separate toilets – one on each floor
• The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry, electric hot plate, rangehood and wall oven
• Open plan living area with air conditioning and separate formal dining room
• Large separate lounge room downstairs
• Children’s retreat or 2nd living area upstairs with timber flooring
• The covered outdoor deck upstairs offering sea views towards Fraser Island
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area + front verandah
• 9 x 6-meter double bay shed with power connected
• Space to accommodate a large caravan or boat
• Energy-efficient solar power system installed
• Take a 3D Virtual tour via the link now
Make no mistake the sellers are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.