"Sensational living in Paradise"This could be the best buy in beautiful Dundowran Beach with the sellers seeking an immediate sale!
Birds singing, sunlight streaming in from all directions and space for every one ........ These are just some of the experiences you will enjoy on a daily basis living in this lovely life style home strolling distance from the beach.
This sprawling single level home has been architecturally designed with high raked ceilings to capture the prevailing sea breezes and is highly energy efficient. Positioned on a spacious 2036 square metre corner allotment this home is framed by fabulous tropical gardens and adjacent natural parkland.
You will enjoy Hervey Bay’s year-round temperate climate from the vast North facing outdoor entertaining space which seamlessly leads off the open plan dining and kitchen area.
The superb home at 6 Eagle Beach Pde Dundowran Beach features:
• 2036m2 corner allotment adjoining reserve
• Architectural designed & highly energy efficient home (built in 2004)
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom includes a walk-thru robe to the ensuite
• Main bathroom includes a bath and shower + separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar & new dishwasher
• Separate lounge / living area
• Split system air-conditioning
• Laundry with direct outdoor access
• Loads of storage space including a loft
• Over size double garage with internal access & remote door
• Established low maintenance tropical gardens
You will appreciate the lifestyle and convenience that come with being only a short 10-minute drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay central business and shopping precinct. There is also public transport and school bus services available with a number of schools and two golf courses nearby.
You really need to inspect this home to appreciate everything that is on offer – contact our team NOW to arrange your viewing as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.