The Ultimate Sanctuary!Located high on a hill to capture the prevailing sea breezes in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween and nestled on a low maintenance 802m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac street with bush lands nearby and reserve to the rear.
This home has a lot of Queensland charm, featuring a distinctively modern carefree design with faultless presentation and is engaging throughout.
A perfectly extra-large family home that's pure quality, captivating and sure to tantalize your taste buds... from the high ceilings throughout and large windows that draw in more natural light allowing a brighter, bigger space. There is split system air conditioning across the vast living spaces and main bedroom that add comfort at the touch of a button. The stylish kitchen boasts quality inclusions and appliances with large bench tops for preparing and creating delicious meals for the family or friends and will make entertaining a pleasure.
The spacious main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe while the 3 further spacious bedrooms offer great separation are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet. You will enjoy Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical temperate climate from the huge covered outdoor entertaining area with panoramic views to the North, the perfect place to sit down for a meal with the family, a quick breakfast on the go, or a party with all your friends, you can do it all here!
57 Gundersen DR Urraween features: -
• Elevated 802m2 allotment offering sea views to the North
• Modern contemporary home with high ceilings throughout (built in 2005)
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & air conditioning
• Bathroom includes a shower & bath plus separate toilet
• Vast open plan lounge & dining areas with air conditioning
• Centrally positioned kitchen with quality appliances
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area offering sea views
• In-ground pool with spa seating
• Double garage with internal access
• Side access and space to accommodate large caravans & boats
• Walking path to bushland reserve and mobility corridor nearby
You will enjoy the convenience that comes from being only minutes away for Hervey Bays key amenities including both the Hervey Bay hospital and St Stephens private hospital, Stockland shopping centre, TAFE, University of the Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay Golf Club, beach, esplanade, cafes & restaurants.
The owners have committed to another property are calling for an immediate sale!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
Offers from $550,000.
- Street Address: 57 Gundesen Drive
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 802 m2