Family lifestyle retreat!This stunning family home is enviably set in the popular suburb of Wondunna, surrounded by other quality homes. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with having Hervey Bays essential amenities nearby, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds, the esplanade and the beach.
Generous yet classically refined, this home was completed by Perry Homes in 2015 and has been thoughtfully positioned on the large 1665m2 allotment allowing clear side access to cater for large RV’s, caravans and boats.
54 Gilston Rd Wondunna features: -
• Spacious 1665m2 m2 allotment with Quality Perry Home (built 2015)
• Four spacious bedrooms with vinyl plank flooring, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
• Three bedrooms include reverse cycle, split system air conditioning
• Impressive main bedroom includes split system air conditioning, both a large walk-in wardrobe and built-in wardrobe, plus a lavish ensuite with shower vanity and toilet
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate lounge or media room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and walk-in butler’s pantry with wet bar and dishwasher
• Quality appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a 6-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, and there is plumbing for refrigerators with water filters and ice makers
• Laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with shade blinds and built-in BBQ and bar fridge
• Sparkling in-ground pool with spa seat and provision for solar heating
• Security screens throughout + Swan security system, including cameras and mobile monitoring
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access
• 7 x 6-metre double bay shed with power and 7 x 4-metre-high entry carport to the side
• Ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Approx. 5kw Solar power system and solar hot water system
The owners are not testing the market and have committed to selling – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation.
Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $750,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 5
- Street Address: 54 Gilston Road
- Town: Wondunna
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1665 m2