UNDER CONTRACT / UNCONDITIONALA property like this does not come on the market very often!
Nestled amongst a pocket of acreage homes, this huge homestead combines the quality and lifestyle of acreage living with benefit of duel living options. There are five large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a study/office in total. A breeze way divides the home into two sections with a fully self-contained two bedrooms unit with kitchenette & two-way bathroom at one end. The remaining three bedrooms and office are located at the opposite end. The main bedroom including a walk-through wardrobe & ensuite. There is also a separate fully self-contained cottage to accommodate those unexpected guests that are sure to arrive once they work out you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
A large modern kitchen forms the heart of the main home and includes a gas cook top and spacious island servery making it ideal for entertaining and large family gatherings. A wide verandah wraps around the entire home and allows you to entertain in comfort no matter what the weather or time of year.
This property also includes a number of large sheds making it ideal for those with a variety of vehicles or machinery to accommodate.
52 Barellan Close Booral features:-
• Fully fenced 2.01Ha ( approx. 5 Acre )
• Town water available at street
• Large brick home built approx. 2004
• Separated self-contained living options
• 5 bedrooms with built in wardrobes + study
• Main bedroom with walkthrough robe & ensuite
• 2 x two-way bathrooms & separate toilets
• Vast open plan living & dining areas
• Two kitchens with quality finishes & gas cook tops
• Wide verandahs wrap around all four sides of the main home
• Separate 1 bedroom self-contained cottage
• 120,000 litre (Approx.) water tank o main home
• 10,000 litre ( Approx. ) water tank on shed + dam
• 15 x 6.4 metre ( Approx. ) 5 bay shed
• 20.4 x 11 metre ( Approx. ) machinery shed with workshop
• 12 x 7 metre ( Approx. ) 4 bay carport
• Septic system with grey water system
• Walking distance to parklands and tidal flats ideal for fishing & crabbing
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for a sale TODAY under AUCTION terms – Sunday 17th September – with the property open to view from 10.30am and the AUCTION will start at 11am.
You will only be disappointed if you miss this one as opportunities like this just do not come along very often!
“If this property is being sold by Auction or without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes”
- Street Address: 52 Barallen Close
- Town: Booral
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2 Hectares