High on the hill with space for everyone and everything!This lovely home is positioned on an elevated 2186 m2 allotment offering rural views in the highly sought-after Northern Beaches suburb of Craignish. You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from nearby pet-friendly Dundowran beach and only a short drive away from key amenities including an 18-hole golf course, Craignish Country Club, medical centre, general store and the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay central business district.
50-52 Parview Drive Craignish features: -
• Elevated 2186m2 allotment offering rural views
• Quality Coral home completed in 2008
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Study of 4th bedroom when required
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes a pantry, wall oven, electric hot plate, rangehood and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate media or lounge room
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote door and internal access
• Clear side access to the 9 x 6m shed with high clearance door
• Currently tenanted until the 10/11/2021 at $425 per week
With so many new and exciting projects currently approved and under construction and rental vacancy rates as low as we have ever seen them, now is the time to invest in beautiful Hervey Bay!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided.
Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $600,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 3
- Street Address: 50-52 Parview Drive
- Town: Craignish
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2186 m2