Under Contract / UnconditionalShowcasing a light and spacious single level design, this family inspired home exudes modern sophistication to create an exceptional living retreat designed to exist harmoniously with the natural surrounds and make the most of leisure living by bringing in as much of the outdoors as possible.
Designed for big open spaces this great home has everything and more for the family that loves to entertain with big social gatherings or simply wants room to spread out and move around.
The stylish kitchen includes a large island bench with loads of storage and quality finishes including stone benchtops, electric cook top, range hood and dishwasher.
The vast open plan main living and dining areas open up seamlessly to the fully enclosed outdoor alfresco entertaining area so you can entertain no matter what the weather. Staying cool over the warmer months will be a breeze with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
Make a splash over the warmer summer months in the sparkling in-ground Magnesium swimming pool with BBQ pergola - The ideal place for hosting an array of life events.
5 Avery Court Dundowran Beach Features: -
• 2001m2 allotment overlooking tranquil lagoon to the rear
• Modern contemporary home completed in 2014
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom includes lavish ensuite and two walk-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and separate powder room/toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living spaces
• Separate lounge/media room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Enclosed outdoor alfresco entertaining area
• Sparkling in-ground Magnesium pool with BBQ pergola
• large double garage with seamless 2 pac flooring & internal access
• Double bay shed with awning, power and rainwater tanks connected
• 3 Phase power connected on the home and 15amp available in shed
• 8.5kw solar power system + solar hot water
• Clear side access and space for large caravans and boats.
The owners are not testing the market and have already committed to another property and there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in Beautiful Dundowran Beach!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE:Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
- Street Address: 5 Avery Court
- Town: Dundowran Beach
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2001 m2