Under Contract | UnconditionalEnviably located on a spacious 625m2 allotment in one of Hervey Bays most popular seaside suburbs of Point Vernon, you will enjoy the convenience that comes with being able to walk to the Esplanade and beach and being only a short drive away from the Gataker’s Bay boat ramp, golf course and the thriving heart of Hervey Bay.
This lovely home has been refurbished through and includes a high entry carport ideal for large RV’s and caravans – making it a perfect “home base” to return to between your nomadic travels.
49 Banksia St Point Vernon:-
• 625m2 allotment backing onto parkland
• Brick home built in 1985 & recently refurbished
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans - 3 include built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom with A/C and walk-thru wardrobe to lavish ensuite
• Parents retreat/study nook
• Timber galley style kitchen with walk-in pantry, electric stove & dishwasher
• Open plan dining area
• Separate lounge & living area
• Main bathroom & separate toilet
• Large North facing covered outdoor entertaining area
• High entry carport – ideal for large RV’s, Caravans and Boats
• Ideal investment opportunity
• Direct access to Burton Court Park and recreation reserve to the rear
We have clear instructions from the owner that this property must be sold urgently – so here is your opportunity!
Call our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
- Street Address: 49 Banksia Street
- Town: Point Vernon
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 625 m2