Acreage living by the beach !Enviably set in the highly sought-after location of Dundowran Beach strolling distance to the nearby Arkarra Gardens Café Restaurant – the ideal place to enjoy locally roasted espresso coffee, quality T2 teas or a cool beverage, wine or beer in your own Bali Hut as you listen to the local birdlife.
You will enjoy the convenience and lifestyle that comes with being only minutes away from secluded Dundowran Beach as well as being a short drive away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, medical centres, hospitals, schools, University, TAFE and Golf courses.
49-53 Panorama Dr Dundowran Beach
• Spacious 4725m2 allotment overlooking the tranquil lagoon
• Quality brick & tile home with high ceilings through (built approx. 1999)
• 5 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with 2-way ensuite and lagoon aspect
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Refurbished kitchen with electric wall oven, cooktop with range hood
and 2 dishwashing draws
• Open plan dining area with a lovely lagoon outlook
• Grand entry foyer and family room
• Large lounge/media room
• Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with air conditioning
• Covered sitting Verandah areas at the front and rear
• Double garage with remote door and direct internal access
• 12 x 9-metre three-bay shed with 3.2metre high drive-through bay + power
• Plenty of space to accommodate large caravans and boats or add a pool
• 100,000 Litre in-ground rainwater tank
• Established gardens with complete irrigation watering system
The sellers have committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
- Street Address: 49-53 Panorama Drive
- Town: Dundowran Beach
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 4725 m2