Best of Bush & Bay Living!Finding this authentic, gorgeous Queenslander nested on a peaceful 4,985m2 rural bush allotment only a short drive from the thriving heart of Hervey Bay, is a sheer unexpected delight. That is over an acre in the old scale offering the best of both “Bush and Bay” living, being located only a short drive away from the River Heads boat ramp which is the gateway to World Heritage Listed K’gari (Fraser Island). You can also enjoy fishing, prawning and crabbing throughout the Sandy Straits, The Mary and Susan Rivers.
This beautiful Queenslander was originally built around 1886 and has been tastefully refurbished while maintaining its original charm and offers dual living over both levels, making it ideal for those with extended family living with them or the possibility to supplement your income as an Airbnb.
43 Sandrabarbara Dr Booral features: -
• 4,985m2 Rural allotment with gorgeous Queenslander tastefully refurbished throughout
• 2 spacious bedrooms
• Open plan living and dining area
• Kitchenette with sink
• Large new bathroom with shower and vanity
• Separate powder room and toilet
• Covered outdoor sitting / entertaining area
• Laundry room off carport
• 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Two bedrooms offer direct access to private deck
• The huge main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite + air-conditioning
• The bathroom includes a shower, bath, double vanities and a toilet
• Separate study or home office
• Vast open plan lounge/living area with beautiful timbers floors
• Timeless timber kitchen features beautiful hardwood benchtops and loads of storage plus a pantry and also offers a servery to the entertaining deck
• Quality appliances including a large freestanding electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and rangehood
• An expansive verandah wraps around two sides of the home offering year-round protection for entertaining
Other property features include
• Large in-ground saltwater / chlorinated pool with shade sails and solar blanket
• 3 rainwater tanks - 46,000- 23,000 and 10,000 litres
• 6.6kw solar power system
• Large chicken run
• Large 9 x 9-metre double bay shed with high entry and mezzanine floor and power
• Two carport spaces under the home
• Dam with landing
• Bore water pump and garden irrigation system
• A great selection of fruit and citrus trees
• Current rental appraisal $680 - $750 per week
Opportunities to secure a property and home like this rarely become available – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange a private inspection prior to our main marketing launch – as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines - and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $900,000-
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Carspaces: 5
- Street Address: 43 Sandrabarbara Drive
- Town: Booral
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 4985 m2