SOLD Prior to marketing campaign!This character-filled cottage is positioned on approx. 877m2 in an established area of the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan – walking distance to Hervey Bay Boat Club, marina and boat ramp, café’s, restaurants, esplanade, beach & iconic Urangan Pier!
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
43 Pulgul ST Urangan features: -
• Approx. 877m2 allotment with quaint low set cottage
• 2 Bedrooms – one with a built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom includes a shower over a bath plus a vanity
• Separate toilet
• Open plan dining and living area
• Kitchen includes an electric stove
• Covered outdoor entertain area
• Front verandah/deck
• 7.5 x 6 metre two bays shed with power
• Ample space to accommodate a large caravan or boat
Properties in this price range and location are becoming slim pickings – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Street Address: 43 Pulgul Street
- Town: Urangan
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 877 m2