Great Start or Investment!Enviably set in a highly convenient location, just a stroll from shops, esplanade, beach and bus transport this well-built steel frame duplex home will be ideal for those looking to take the first steps onto the property ladder as either an investor or 1st home buyer and would also make an ideal base for those looking to retire and use Hervey Bay as a “home base’ between nomadic travels.
You also have the convenience of having two general stores conveniently at either end of the street and a medical centre and pharmacy across the road.
1A/43 Murphy St Point Vernon features -
• Steel frame duplex home built in 1977
• Downstairs includes the kitchen, lounge and laundry
• Kitchen features new electric hot plate, oven and dishwasher
• New split system reverse cycle air conditioners in living and main bedroom
• Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms + study, main bathroom & toilet
• All three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Front two bedrooms offer access to the front verandah
• The main bathroom includes a shower over the bath + separate toilet
• Shaded outdoor entertaining area to the side
• Private backyard with garden shed
• There are two carport spaces with room to accommodate a caravan or boat
• Rent appraisal $280 per week
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity.
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection - You will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
Offers from $225,000-
- Street Address: 1A/43 Murphy Street
- Town: Point Vernon
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 574 m2