A Statement of Style!Generous, yet classically refined, this home truly is a statement of style. From the very moment you walk in, you will be captivated by the grand spaces and striking details of this beautiful home, which flaunts enviable, innovative and classic design and style.
This home has been planned to allow for seamless space transitions with expansive open plan living areas which include the kitchen, dining and lounge, all cleverly positioned to look out to the beautiful alfresco area & in ground pool. Coupled with large windows, split system air-conditioning and neutral colour tones, these are open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to naturally fill this home.
Indulge more than your taste sensation in the kitchen, and let your eyes take in the proportion, layout and convenience here. The oversized island bench takes centre stage, finished with state of the art high quality appliances, ideal for every day enjoyment and special occasion events.
Privacy is also a key feature of this home, with all four bedrooms thoughtfully placed away from the entertaining zones. There are two impressive master suites both with their own lavish ensuite & walk-in wardrobes. The third bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, split system air-conditioning and offers direct access to the main bathroom and separate toilet. The fourth bedroom also includes a built-in wardrobe and can double as a study.
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with Hervey Bay’s year-round temperate sub-tropical climate from the expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the resort inspired in-ground pool. Strategically planted low maintenance gardens offer the feeling of seclusion and serenity that comes with living on a 4000m2 allotment (just on an acre in the old scale) with tranquil lagoon with bridge to the rear.
This property features:
• Large 4000m2 (1 acre) beachside allotment with lagoon at rear
• Quality contemporary home with quality fixtures & finishes throughout, built in 1997
• 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – 2 with ensuites
• Main bathroom with two-way access to 3rd bedrooms
• Separate toilet & laundry
• Vast open plan dining area with sunken lounge
• Stylish modern kitchen with high quality appliances and finishes
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Resort style in-ground saltwater/chlorinated pool with solar heating
• Large double garage with internal access
• 9 x 7.8 metre double bay shed with 3 metre entry & power
• 6 x 6 metre double bay shed
• Solar Hot water & Solar power
• Established gardens throughout
• Walking distance to beautiful Dundowran beach
• 10 minutes’ drive to Hervey Bay CBD
• Public transport & school services available at front
The owners have committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – So here's your opportunity !
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection. You will only be disappointed if you miss this one !