Under Contract !Make no mistake - we're selling & the owners have reduced the price for an immediate sale!
This property is all about the location, land size and shed - positioned in one of Hervey Bay most sought after streets in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan.
Set on a spacious 1012 m2 corner allotment offering two street access – you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to easily stroll to the Hervey Bay Boat Club, Marina, cafés, restaurants and iconic Urangan pier.
The low set two-bedroom cottage could be lived in while you build your new home to the front or removed to make space for your new dream home while you reside in the shed. You would get sea views from this location if you went two stories on this block as well.
41 Dayman St Urangan features: -
• Elevated 1012m2 corner allotment in “blue chip” location
• Just Kits 12 x 9 metre - triple bay shed with high 3.2-metre clearance in the centre
• The shed includes power and provision for shower and toilet at the rear
• Low-set two-bedroom cottage built approx. 1975
• Kitchen includes an electric stove
• Separate dining and lounge rooms + study/retreat
• Air conditioning in the lounge room
• The bathroom includes shower and toilet
• North facing veranda / outdoor area
• The laundry is detached to the rear
• There is a single carport to the side
Opportunities to secure a property like this do not present themselves very often – so contact our team now to arrange an on-site inspection or make your offer!
You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
- Street Address: 41 Dayman Street
- Town: Urangan
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1012 m2