The best of Bush and Bay lifestyle!Don't miss this opportunity to secure your piece of "Bush and Bay" paradise, two homes positioned on a lovely peaceful 4989 m2 allotment – that's almost an acre and a quarter in the old scale offering the space and lifestyle-only acreage living can provide with an abundance of wildlife.
Having two separate homes on this property will be ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them and the potential to supplement your income by renting out one home or offering it as holiday accommodation as a bed and breakfast or Airbnb.
Keen anglers will note that the River Heads boat ramp and pontoon are only a short drive away – this is the gateway to access the Great Sandy Straits, K'gari – Fraser Island and the Mary and Susan Rivers, which are a fishing, prawning and crabbing paradise.
36 Oslove Dr Booral features: -
• A lovely 4989 m2 rural acreage allotment with two homes, a shed and a pool
• The main home includes three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath and a vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• A vast living and lounge room with high vaulted ceilings with exposed rafters and beautiful timber floors, plus a wood fireplace and split system air conditioning
• The Kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include a four-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, a wall oven with grill, a dishwasher
• An open-plan dining and living room with timber parquetry flooring and split-system air conditioning
• A fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area with a built-in BBQ area
• A large in-ground pool with a shade pergola and gazebo
• The laundry includes loads of linen storage and offers direct access to the clothesline
The detached self-contained second home includes: -
• Two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and the larger of the two, also include air conditioning and a built-in wardrobe
• An open-plan dining and living area with a ceiling fan
• A refurbished kitchen with a four-burner gas cooktop, rangehood and a wall oven
• There is also a washing machine space for laundry provision
• The bathroom includes a shower over a bath, a vanity and a toilet
Vehicle accommodation includes: -
• Two carports, one being approx. 12m x 6 metres and another one of approx. 6m x 6m
• A large shed of approx. 12 x 6 metres with a high entry carport to the front and two lean-tos.'
Energy and water: -
• A 5Kw solar power system
• Three rainwater tanks totalling approx. 72,000-litres
This is an acreage property to get excited about, and they rarely become available with these features – so contact our team NOW to arrange your private viewing!
You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Offers from $950,000-
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Carspaces: 8
- Street Address: 36 Oslove Drive
- Town: Booral
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 4989 m2