Under Contract !Positioned in the highly sought-after location of Scarness only minutes away from the key amenities including schools, sporting grounds, shopping centres, esplanade & beach this great family home has been designed around capturing the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
This brick and tile home build in 2000 offers sea views and a spacious single level design.
341 Boat Harbour Drive Scarness Features: -
• Elevated 594m2 allotment offering sea views
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes refurbished ensuite plus air-conditioning
• Vast Open plan dining and lounge area also offering air-conditioning
• Single garage converted to a multipurpose room which could be used as a 4th bedroom
• Main bathroom has also been refurbished and includes bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet
• The Stylish kitchen includes an electric hotplate with rangehood and a wall oven
• Laundry with direct access outside
• Rear patio for entertaining
• 2 bay shed with power and remote door.
• Side access
• Garden shed with fences to three sides
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Current Rental Appraisal $470 - $490 per week
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 2
- Street Address: 341 Boat Harbour Drive
- Town: Scarness
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 594 m2