Under Offer !Enviably set in Hervey Bay’s highly sought-after Northern Beaches location in beautiful Dundowran Beach. This home offers a lifestyle that comes with being able to easily stroll to the beach via a walkway that takes you through a remnant vine forest onto secluded Dundowran Beach, with the convenience of also having the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and all essential amenities only a short 10 -15-minute drive away.
This lovely home has been tastefully refurbished over time and has recently been freshly painted both inside and out and has had the roof repainted as well. Upon entering, you will immediately notice the high vaulted ceiling with exposed rafters above the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The stylish kitchen truly forms the heart of this home, with the large island bench taking centre stage. Quality appliances include a new freestanding electric oven with a four-burner gas cooktop which includes a wok burner, rangehood and dishwasher.
This home also offers the option of dual living with a large multipurpose room at one end, which includes a kitchenette and sink, making it ideal for those with extended family or teenagers living with them, not to mention those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they know you’re living in beautiful Dundowran Beach!
32 Palmwood Dr Dundowran Beach features: -
• Large 3427m2 level allotment within strolling distance to the beach
• Well maintained brick veneer home built in 1989 and tastefully refurbished over time
• Freshly repainted throughout plus new LED lighting and roof has been repainted as well
• Option for dual living with a multipurpose room, with kitchenette and sink, at one end of the home
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans – two include built-in wardrobes
• The third bedroom is currently being used as a workout room with direct access to the multipurpose room
• The main bedroom includes a large ensuite and offers direct access out to the verandah
• The two-way bathroom offers access to the multipurpose room, and there is a separate toilet
• Split system air-conditioning flows across the vast open plan living and dining areas
• The stylish kitchen includes a large island bench and pantry
• Quality appliances include a new freestanding electric oven with a four-burner gas cooktop which includes a wok burner, rangehood and dishwasher
• Vast open-plan dining and living area with high vaulted ceiling and exposed rafters
• A large veranda runs the entire length of the home to the rear and makes an ideal outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private backyard
• New security locks on doors with registered key system
• 9m x 6m – double bay shed with power
• A gravel drive-thru driveway provides easy off-street parking
• Clear side access and plenty of space for large caravans, RV’s and boats
• Ample space to add a larger shed and pool if desired
• There is a bore water point on the property but it is not currently being used and it will need a new pump
• The low maintenance gardens and also well-established across this lovely property
• Serviced by town water and power with NBN available + septic system and solar hot water
* Rental Appraisal - $550.00 to $600.00 per week
Properties in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 4
- Street Address: 32 Palmwood Drive
- Town: Dundowran Beach
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 3427 m2