Big block - Lovely home - Reduced for immediate sale !This great home is positioned on an elevated 2243m2 allotment and offers two street access making it ideal for those looking to accommodate large caravans and boats. There is also plenty of space to build a substantial shed and even add a pool if desired.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being able to easily walk to key amenities or even walk to work for those who are employed in the medical profession with the Hervey Bay Hospital, St Stephens Hospital, UQ Health Science Centre and medical precinct all nearby.
Stockland Hervey Bay, Eli Waters and Pialba Place shopping centres are also only a short drive away along with the University of Southern Queensland and TAFE college. Hervey Bay is spoiled by choices when it comes to schooling with a number of both public and private options within this catchment.
31 Madsen Rd Urraween features:-
• Large 2243m2 corner block offering 2 street access
• Elevated location to capture the breezes and offering views across Hervey Bay
• Refurbished brick home built approx. 1981
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with lavish ensuite
• Spacious study or 4th bedroom if required
• Two-way main bathroom plus separate toilet and powder room
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Modern stylish kitchen with quality finishes and appliances
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
• The covered outdoor entertaining area
• 6.6kw Solar Power system + large rainwater tank
• Space for large caravans, boats, sheds and a pool
• Double garage with remote doors + double carport
* Rental Appraisal $380. to $400. per week.
The owner has reduced the price for an immediate sale and is calling for all offers to be presented - so here is your opportunity!
Call our team now to arrange your inspection as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one !
- Street Address: 31 Madsen Road
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2243 m2