The Ultimate Lifestyle Home!This home is perfect for those looking for a large family residence or the ultimate Hervey Bay holiday home!
Perfectly elevated on a large 1323 m2 allotment and beautifully positioned to take in the 180-degree sea views across the esplanade and Hervey Bay, this residence is captivating and inviting offering a superior level of design and location.
The fusion of neutral tones and thoughtful design is impressive and offers comfortable self-contained living over both levels. This will be ideal for those with extended families living with them or those looking for the possibility of supplementing their income through the various holiday letting options like Stayz and Airbnb.
The chic main kitchen on the top floor features a beautiful stone island bench with high quality appliances and looks out across the free-flowing dining and living area taking in those sea views both inside & out.
Home to six spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms there is space and privacy for everyone. The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and also offers direct access to the rear sunroom overlooking the beautiful pool and pergola from upstairs.
Downstairs there is a second kitchen, open plan dining and living area, large rumpus/games room with wet bar and separate toilet with vanity plus large storage / utility room and laundry.
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical temperate climate from the picturesque outdoor entertaining pergola that effortlessly graduates to the impressive solar heated custom made in-ground pool.
Those looking to accommodate large caravans and boats will appreciate the clear side access through to the triple bay shed with high entry, 3 phase power and workshop. There is also a 20,000-litre water tank with pressure pump plumbed to four tap points.
Re-capping – Upstairs
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom includes ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Main bathroom and separate toilet
• Stylish kitchen with high quality finishes and appliances
• Open plan dining and living area with 180-degree sea views
• Split system air-conditioning
• Laundry + substantial linen storage
• Front balcony/outdoor area with sea views
Re-capping – Downstairs
• 2 bedrooms – one with built-in wardrobe & A/C
• Kitchen with breakfast bar and large pantry
• Open plan dining and living area with air-conditioning
• Bathroom and separate toilet
• Laundry plus large utility/storage room
• Single garage with internal access
• Large games/rumpus room with wet bar and separate toilet
• Clear side access to triple bay shed + workshop with 3 phase power
• 20,000 litres water tank with pressure pump and 4 tap points
• Resort style solar heated in-ground pool with pergola
The owners are serious about selling and you will need to view this home to appreciate everything that is offer in such a unique location. Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
- Street Address: 3 Aplin Street
- Town: Point Vernon
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1323 m2