SOLDMake no mistake - the owner has given us clear instruction " This home must be SOLD urgently!
This home will be ideal for the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio or a savvy home buyer looking for a property offering scope and potential to add value positioned in an area with strong growth potential.
located in the popular beachside suburb of Torquay, walking to the beach and emerald waters of Hervey Bay with a selection of local cafes and restaurants nearby.
29 Ann St Torquay features: -
• Great 741m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Character filled timber home built approx. 1980
• Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Open plan lounge & dining area
• kitchen includes an electric cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
• Bathroom includes a shower over the bath and toilet
• Plus there is a 2nd Separate toilet
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
• Veranda and privately fenced front yard
• Sparkling in-ground pool with spa bed & table
• Double garage and workshop
• Side access and space for large caravans and boats
• Rent appraisal $360-$380 pw
The owner has given us clear instructions - This great property MUST BE under contract URGENTLY – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this…
- Street Address: 29 Ann Street
- Town: Torquay
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 741 m2