Fantastic Family home close to everythingThis two-story inner suburban oasis was completed in 2004 and is positioned on an elevated 761m2 corner allotment perfectly positioned to capture the prevailing sea breezes, and offers panoramic views across Hervey Bay.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween - centrally located close to key amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
This two-story home offers dual living options across both levels with a spacious guest’s bedroom including a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan on the ground floor, plus a bathroom and separate powder room with toilet. This creative design will be ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them – not to mention those long-forgotten friends who are sure to arrive once they know your living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
26 Julie Anne St Urraween features: -
• Elevated 761m2 corner allotment offering sea views
• Quality two-story home completed in 2004
• Option for dual living across each level
• 4 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• One-bedroom downstairs + 3 bedrooms upstairs
• Two bathrooms with one on each level
• Main bedroom includes an ensuite and air conditioning
• The kitchen includes a pantry, gas cooktop with range hood, oven and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining deck offering expansive views across Hervey Bay
• 2nd outdoor entertaining area on the ground floor
• 2nd living area/games room on the ground floor
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Double garage with remote door and direct internal; access into the home
• The garage also includes built-in wall storage + utility room or workshop
• Large laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• Private front and back yard with established gardens and garden shed
• Clear side access with ample space to accommodate a large caravan or boat
* Rental Appraisal &480.00 to $500.00 per week
The owners have committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $600,000
- Street Address: 26 Julie Anne Street
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 761 m2