Extreme Value ALERT!Positioned in the highly sought-after Northern Beaches location of Craignish, easy strolling distance to nearby pet-friendly Dundowran beach and only a short drive away from key amenities including shopping centres, golf courses, medical centres and hospitals.
This home will be ideal for the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio with the knowledge that location is key and being strolling distance to a beach and surrounded by quality higher-priced homes is always a bonus. Those looking to retire would also appreciate the low maintenance grounds being ideal as a “home base” to return to between your nomadic travels or the 1st home buyers looking to take their 1st steps onto the property ladder.
23 O’Regan Dr Craignish Features: -
• 809m2 beachside allotment with brick home built in 1994
• 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans – 2 with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom plus separate toilet
• Open plan lounge & dining area with air conditioning
• Kitchen features electric stove and pantry
• laundry with linen storage
• Large North facing covered outdoor entertaining area
• Low maintenance established gardens
• Single carport
• Ideal investment with great tenants returning $295-pw
The owner is not testing the market and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Under Contract $300,000.
- Street Address: 23 Oregan Drive
- Town: Craignish
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 809 m2