REDUCED for Immediate sale - The Best of Bush & Bay Living !Finding this authentic, gorgeous Queenslander nested on a peaceful 2.28HA rural bush allotment only a short drive from the thriving heart of Hervey Bay is a sheer unexpected delight. That is just over 5 acres backing onto the O’Regan Creek Conservation Park where you will be able to go fishing and crabbing or walk out to secluded Dundowran beach.
This beautiful Queenslander is believed to have been the manager's residence for the Maryborough Sugar mill and was moved to this site approx. 28 years ago and is estimated to be somewhere around 128 years of age.
Now tastefully restored while maintaining its original charm and named “Belconnen” which is an Aboriginal word meaning `beautiful place' it could not be more fitting.
22 Mitchell Ave Craignish features: -
• 2.28HA – That’s over 5 acres backing onto O’Regan Creek reserve
• Gorgeous Queenslander tastefully restored throughout
• 4 spacious bedrooms with one featuring a walk-in wardrobe
• Two bathrooms – with one featuring clawfoot cast iron bath
• Sunroom with study nook and separate sleepout
• Lounge or media room with a unique ornate hand-painted ceiling
• Open plan dining and living area with wood fireplace
• Galley style timber kitchen features a pantry and quality appliances including an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• Expansive verandah to the front offering year-round protection for entertaining
• Double garage underneath this home also includes the laundry and large rumpus or games
• Triple bay shed with power plus space to accommodate large RV’s, caravan and boats
• Plenty of space to add a pool or more shedding if desired
* Rental Appraisal - $490. to $500. per week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this stunning home now via the link
You will also enjoy the lifestyle that comes with having the popular Craignish Country Club Hotel nearby which includes an 18-hole golf course and you are only a short drive away from Hervey Bays key amenities.
Opportunities to secure a property and home like this rarely become available and teh seller has reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange a private inspection – as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Street Address: 22 Mitchell Avenue
- Town: Craignish
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2.28 Hectares