Brand New House & Land Package!This brand-new home is positioned on spacious 830m2 corner allotment in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan only minutes away from the boat ramp, marina, boat club, shopping centre and iconic Urangan pier!
The home has been positioned to allow clear side access to accommodate caravans and boats with consideration to add a large shed and or a pool if desired. You will also note the orientation to capitalise on the prevailing sea breezes with the outdoor area located on the North East side so you will enjoy the morning sun with your cuppa and afternoon shade with your favourite beverage.
2 Wallace Court Urangan Features: -
• Large fully serviced and fenced 830m2 corner allotment with two street access
• Clear side access and space to add a large shed and pool
• Modern home approx. 228.490 m2 with 2550 high ceilings
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – 3 of which are walk-in and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Bathroom includes a freestanding bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet + vanity / powder room
• The stylish kitchen includes stone benchtops, stainless steel 900mm freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and a walk-in Pantry
• Split system air conditioning – 7.1 Kw in Living and 2.5Kw in the main bedroom
• North – East facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Vast open plan dining and living area with study nook
• Separate lounge/media room
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and internal access
• Note 3D Virtual tour is missing the rear bedroom due to a technical issue
All the hard work has been done with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy your new lifestyle that only Hervey Bay offers.
Contact our team now to arrange your private viewing – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines - and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.