High on the hill and close to everything!This lovely home is enviably located in the popular and suburb of Scarness where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This sound brick and tile home was built in 1995 and is positioned on an elevated 672m2 corner allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes. You will immediately notice this charming home features an open, light-filled design with an intuitive and creative floor plan that really does create something special - there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home with an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
2 Jovi Court Scarness Features: -
• Elevated 672m2 corner allotment with 2 street access
• Quality built brick and tile home built in 1995
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes an ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe
• Bathroom includes a bath and shower plus separate toilet
• Open plan dining and living area + formal dining
• Timber kitchen with electric hot plate, rangehood, oven, dishwasher and pantry
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Laundry with direct access to the outside clothesline
• Spacious double garage with built-in storage and internal access to home
• Space to add a pool and a shed if needed
• Space to accommodate RV’s, caravans and boats
• Take a 3D Virtual tour NOW via the link
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private viewing – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian
Government Health guidelines - and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.