Rare Duplex / dual living opportunityWith interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
For little more than the price of a house, you can secure an additional dwelling site and realise the potential to maximise your return on investment.
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick home is positioned on a spacious 824m2 corner allotment with the potential to add a second dwelling in the highly sought-after bay-side area of Kawungan, which offers the convenience that comes with being only a short drive away from Hervey Bay's essential amenities including, Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, Pialba Place shopping centre, hospitals, medical centres, golf course, Esplanade and beach.
2 Ian Ave Kawungan features: -
• 824 m2 corner allotment with the option to add a second dwelling or large shed and pool
• Ideal duplex / 2nd dwelling opportunity that meets council requirements with draft plans available
• Sound brick home built in 1990 has been tastefully refurbished
• 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans – two also include built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes split system air-conditioning
• The kitchen includes plenty of bench and storage space plus a butlers pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood and an oven
• There are two bathrooms which have both been refurbished and feature floor to ceiling tiles
• Both bathrooms include toilets with one also featuring a stylish bath as well
• A vast open plan lounge and dining area
• Separate living area off the kitchen
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Single carport with double gates at the front
• Side access and space to add a large shed or pool
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
• Rent appraisal of $420 per week
Properties offering these options in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes. NOTE: Images are prior to the current tenancy.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $550,000-
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 1
- Street Address: 2 Ian Avenue
- Town: Kawungan
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 824 m2