Great family home with space for everyone!This inner suburban oasis is positioned on an elevated 716 m2 corner allotment perfectly positioned to capture the prevailing sea breezes.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween and centrally located close to key amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
2 Elgin Court Urraween features:-
• Positioned on an elevated 716m2 corner allotment to capture the sea breezes
• Modern stylish home tastefully refurbished throughout ( built 2002 )
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom is located upstairs and includes a parent’s retreat, walk-in wardrobe and lavish
ensuite with large bath and walk-in screen less shower and separate toilet
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes loads of storage and quality appliances including an electric cooktop with
range hood, wall oven, microwave oven, dishwasher & pantry
• Vast open plan living and dining area seamlessly opens out to the fantastic alfresco outdoor
• Split system air conditioning across the main living area
• 7 seat spa bath surrounded by established low maintenance tropical gardens
• Highly energy-efficient home with a 3.2 kW solar power system and solar hot water service
• Double garage with covered access to the home
• Rental appraisal $450 - $500 Per Week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The sellers have committed to another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Offers from $475,000-
- Street Address: 2 Elgin Court
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 716 m2