Under Contract/Unconditional!Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bay's most exclusive locations with the sellers reducing the price for an immediate sale!
This charming lowset Queenslander style home is positioned on a large 1012m2 allotment offering two street access, strolling distance to the Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Zoned high density with two street access – this property also offers development opportunities subject to council and local authority approvals.
Charming in its design, this tastefully renovated and well-maintained home features beautiful hardwood floors, and high ceilings combined with an array of quality appointments throughout its light-filled design.
16 King St Urangan features: -
• 1012m2 high-density allotment with two Street access strolling distance to the beach
• Charming low-set Queenslander tastefully refurbished over time
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a high ceiling, a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
• A lovely sunroom at the front of the home
• The bathroom includes a shower recess, vanity and toilet plus a storage cupboard
• The kitchen has been refurbished and includes a large walk-in pantry
• Appliances include a gas stove with a four-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• A separate lounge and living room which could make up a third bedroom
• The North facing, alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooks the private yard to the rear
• There is also a second separate toilet with a vanity in the outdoor area
• The laundry is located at the rear of this home off the outdoor area
• A single-detached timber-clad garage with a new roof and power connected
• Ample space to accommodate large caravans, boats and RVs
• A new Steel Line Shed – 15 x 10 metres with three high entry 3.3-metre clearance doors
• There is provision to add remote electric gates to both yard areas
• NOTE 3D Virtual tour is from our previous marketing campaign
Homes in this location are rare and always in high demand and the sellers are calling for offers - so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carspaces: 4
- Street Address: 16 King Street
- Town: Urangan
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 1012 m2