Under Contract / UnconditionalThis inner suburban oasis is positioned on a spacious 671m2 corner allotment and offers plenty of space to accommodate large caravans and boats.
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween and close to key amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
13 Morgan Cct Urraween features: -
• 671m2 corner allotment with stylish modern home (2013)
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Main bathroom includes bath and shower+ vanity
• Well-appointed kitchen with gas hotplate, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining & living area with split system air conditioning
• Separate lounge/media room
• Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Double garage includes the laundry space and direct access out to the clothesline
• 5000-litre rainwater tank
• Ample space to accommodate a large caravan, boat or even add a pool or shed
• Rental return $375.00 per week
The owners are committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or video walkthrough – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Pictures are from the previous sale campaign and include different furniture.
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 2
- Street Address: 13 Morgan Circuit
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 671 m2