Owners Calling For Immediate Sale !Make no mistake - this lovely home MUST BE SOLD URGENTLY!
Enviably set in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes and only a short drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD, esplanade and beach.
This home has been designed around Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical temperate climate allowing for seamless space transitions with expansive open plan living areas which include the kitchen, dining and lounge, all cleverly positioned to seamless connect with the expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private backyard.
Coupled with large windows, and neutral colour tones, these open and connected spaces, allow light and air to naturally fill this home. Staying cool over the warmer summer months is as easy as opening up the windows and doors which all have security screens fitted allowing the prevailing SE Sea breese to flow through the home due to its coveted North facing aspect.
13 Kingsbarns Dr Wondunna features: -
• 2024m2 lifestyle allotment with modern brick home completed in 2014
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• The bathroom includes a vanity, bath and shower + separate toilet
• Vast open plan living and dining area
• Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
• Pantry and large island bench with loads of storage and outdoor servery
• The huge alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Large laundry with loads of storage and bench space
• Double garage with built-in storage, internal access and remote door
• Great 12 x 7 metre, double bay shed with 3.2-metre-high entry, power and storage
• 6-metre awning/carport with a high entry for large boats and caravans
* Rental Appraisal $550. to $600. per week
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
The owners have committed to selling this lovely home and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
- Street Address: 13 Kingsbarn Drive
- Town: Wondunna
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 2024 m2