Under Contract / UnconditionalThis great property is being offered by the mortgagee exercising power of sale and must be SOLD!
Positioned high on the ridge to capture the prevailing sea breezes in the popular beachside suburb of Scarness, this home has been refurbished throughout with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from everything that makes Hervey Bay great.
13 Hillcrest Ave Scarness features: -
• Elevated 696m2 allotment in popular location
• Home was built in 1975 & has been refurbished throughout
• 2 Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes upstairs
• 3 multi-purpose rooms with wet bar downstairs
• Two bathrooms plus separate toilet
• kitchen includes large oven with gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area with polished hardwood floors
• Large front veranda offering views towards Hervey Bay
• Large laundry with storage
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• High entry carport plus shed with power and water tank
• Space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Established gardens through out
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection prior to the AUCTION on-site – Sunday the 29th of July at 10am. You will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
* NOTE:Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
- Street Address: 13 Hillcrest Avenue
- Town: Scarness
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 696 m2