Under ContractYou will need to be snappy - the owner has reduced this lovely home for immediate sale and is calling for offers !
Positioned on a large 872m2 allotment in an established area of the highly sought-after location of Kawungan only minutes away from key amenities including the Stockland shopping centre, Kawungan school, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and beach.
This great home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to from your nomadic travels, the 1st home buyers looking to purchase into an area with strong growth potential or the astute investor.
This home has been well maintained with a number of improvements over time with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
121 Snapper st Kawungan features: -
• Large 872m2 allotment in popular location
• Brick and tile home built in 1993
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Separate study/office
• Bathroom includes both a bath & shower plus vanity and toilet
• Well designed kitchen with gas stove, rangehood and pantry
• Open plan dining area with air conditioning
• Separate lounge/living room
• Laundry with direct outside access
• Private court yard at front veranda
• Covered outdoor entertaining area can double as a car port
• Double bay shed with drive thru access, power & work bench
• 1.5kw solar power system & solar hot water
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE:Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
- Street Address: 121 Snapper Street
- Town: Kawungan
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 872 m2