Sold!Just call NOW - Great Family Home!
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with owning this home being only minutes away from Hervey Bays essential amenities, including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This sound brick home was completed around 1997 and showcasing a light and a spacious single level floor plan - designed to create an exceptional living retreat positioned on an elevated 705 m2 allotment in a quiet court.
12 Faraday Court Urraween features: -
• Elevated 705m2 allotment with sound brick home built in 1997
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, air- conditioning and balcony
• The double garage has been converted to a utility/multi-purpose room with air-conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes a pantry, electric hotplate with rangehood, oven and dishwasher
• There is an open plan kitchen and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• There is a separate lounge and media room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• There is a large covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Clear side access to the 9 m x 5.8m shed with power, storage and drive-through access
• Fully fenced yard with a 3m x 3m garden shed
• 6.6 kW solar power system plus chicken coup and established vegetable garden beds
The sellers have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided.
Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carspaces: 2
- Street Address: 12 Faraday Court
- Town: Urraween
- Property Type: House
- Land Size: 705 m2